This well built, well presented, highset family home offers the discerning buyer an opportunity to attain great value for money in a home suited to comfortable family living. The position of the home is perfect, with it being situated in a quiet, tree lined cul-de-sac, offering privacy in the back yard which is adorned with lovely high trees surrounding the perimeter, adding to the already picturesque setting.
A spacious open plan design, with the lounge, dining room and well designed kitchen all flowing seamlessly into one another, and allowing for penetrative natural light to flow throughout the home, giving an airy feel to the family living areas overall.
4 spacious bedrooms on offer, with the master suite being separate and private. All of the bedrooms have wooden flooring and built-in wardrobes.
A bathroom with lovely finishes, guest toilet with ample sized powder room.
Some features to note as follows:
– Kitchen offers a pantry
– Leading off of the dining room, there is a spacious balcony overlooking the manicured garden, perfect for morning tea in complete privacy. Underneath this balcony, there is a patio area for family barbeques or general entertaining whilst the little ones play in the garden.
– Lovely little herb and vegetable garden.
– Lovely little cubby-house for the children to play in, well maintained and well positioned in the sizable garden.
– Double garage with ample space for a workshop and spacious store room.
– Air Conditioning in the living room area and ceiling fans throughout the house.
The Palmwoods Village is a leisurely 5 minute stroll from the property, which offers all you need in a small and convenient setting, public transport is a big plus for Palmwoods, with its own train station with routes to Nambour and or Brisbane. This property will not last long, enquire with the exclusive agent today!!
- Lot Size: 600.00 sqm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 1
- Garages: 2
- Sat 20 Apr 10:30 to 11:00 am