TO BOOK AN INSPECTION PLEASE CLICK THE BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON
This stylish four-bedroom brick home was quality built in 2016 and is presented in immaculate as-new condition throughout. This property is in a delightful cul-de-sac location, and offers relaxed hinterland living without compromising on style and quality. You’ll also love the lush leafy outlook from the impressive integrated patio for private alfresco entertaining, and there’s plenty of space for family playtime and pets in the landscaped backyard.
• Spacious light-filled living/dining area features split-system air con
• Living/dining area opens to the covered patio that overlooks the generous fenced backyard
• Premium chef’s kitchen with stone waterfall bench tops and freestanding s/steel gas stove
• Large master bedroom opens to the patio and features a walk-in robe and modern ensuite
• Built-in robes and easy-care vinyl planking floors to three additional bedrooms to suit family living
• Immaculate main bathroom features a large corner shower, bath and separate toilet
• Well-equipped internal laundry with outdoor access, plus built-in linen cupboard
• Landscaped front and rear gardens; ample parking with space for a boat or caravan
. The home has a huge solar panel system.
Lawn and Garden maintenance included
The home is ideally set close to schools, park, shops and public transport for convenient family living. It’s also just 20 minutes’ drive to spectacular Mooloolaba Beach and all major amenities in Maroochydore CBD.
- Lot Size: 875.00 sqm
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garages: 2