SOLD BY CHRIS ELLIMAN
Opportunity to secure a rare block of land in the established area of Woombye, Country views from an elevated position and street frontage, this gently sloping block has power, town water and sewerage, NBN and Telephone. Walking distance to Nambour Christian College, short drive to Woombye State School and Suncoast Christian College
The block is now registered and ready for you to build on.
– Elevated block with views to the Blackall Ranges
– Title Registered and ready for you to build on subject to council approval
– HomeBuilder Grant and First Home Owner Grant available to those that qualify
– Established leafy area
– Power, Telephone and NBN
– Sewerage Mains and Town Water
– 4 minutes drive to the Woombye village with bakery butcher, grocery store, cafes, hardware store, post office and more.
– 5 minutes drive to the Woombye Train Station
– 15 minutes to Maroochydore
– 20 minutes drive to the Beach
Don’t miss out, call Chris Elliman today on 0408 154 947 to register your interest.
For more details go to www.openn.com.au and search for 84 Countryview Street, Woombye
Asset Agents Covid -19 Policy
People in the below category will not be allowed to entry a property being marketing by Asset Agents
1. is unwell
2. has been in close contact with a known active case of COVID-19
3. has COVID-19 symptoms
4. has travelled overseas in the previous 14 days
5. has been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days
6. has been directed to quarantine in their home
7. has been tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
People entering a property being marketed with Asset Agents
Agree none of the above is applicable
Agree to supply Asset Agents Full Name, Mobile Number & Email, prior to entering
Agree to stay 1.5M away from other people
Will not bring children when possible
Will not touch any surfaces
Agrees to adhere to numbers allowed inside
- Land Size: 850 sqm
- House Size: