Positioned in the heart of this thriving village you’l be able to save the planet one step at a time.
Living in this 2 bedroom apartment will feel like you are on holidays seven days a week. With a wide green field with shaded trees where you can relax and feed the birds. Picnic tables right next to gas outdoor BBQ’s. When its time to entertain, your friends will always want it to be at your place. Just when you think this can’t get any better, add in the generous size pool that will keep you ultra cool over summer.
Walk everywhere. Sunshine Coast Uni, Chancellor High, cafes & Woolworths & Coles are close by. This hit spot is buzzing with life and socialising.
Open plan kitchen with dishwasher & living area, both bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans, bathroom, laundry and carport parking for one car.
The elevated position, catches the breeze that flows from the east balcony through to the front door. To ensure you are ultra comfortable, just turn on the air con and adjust the temperatures to exactly how you like it.
Available from 17th November
Apply online any time with APPLY button
Email to book a private inspection OR attend any advertised open home
HOW to APPLY
– Click the APPLY button on the online ad
– Asset Agents does not require you to pay money to be verified within the application portal.
– When you apply the system will automatically send your past property managers a request for a reference. The sooner you apply the sooner they can get this back to us
– It’s ideal to add your last 3 properties
– It’s ideal to add the last 3 places you worked
– If you are applying with more than 1 adult. Apply and add them as another applicant. They will be sent a link to complete their information
– Applying with Asset Agents does not commit you to a property in any way.
– We accept applications prior to viewing and applications sight unseen
– You can apply prior to viewing and we will start to process your application.
- Land Size: 70 sqm
- House Size: 61 sq
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Fri 20 Oct 3:15 to 3:30 pm